Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A $45 haircut!!!! Ouch!!!!!

eyeuchhhhh!!!
$45 for a layered haircut at this Korean salon....not that the cut is any spectacular either...I feel like a big chunk of meat is gone as so the Chinese saying goes -_-!!!!! (AND this is WITH student discount O_o)



BEFORE


i console myself with the fact that at least she cut off my split ends.



AFTER

Guys, DO NOT ever go to Kiwi Salon again on La Trobe St.

I might as well go to those $12 per cut at those Viet salons in Footscray...haihhhh

You should have seen me when I first walked out of the salon. I looked like J.Aniston on FRIENDS with the big puffy layers. Minus the svelte body.:P

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Aww, it's not a bad haircut, but it's not worth $45 either. I cut my hair every 4 to 8 months or so... and that's how much I spend but I got mine done at one of those non-asian salons.. heh.