Wednesday, November 12, 2008

耶和华全能,全能的上帝, 主啊!我赞美你

The following is an excerpt from one of my previous blogs, as I was reading it tonight I felt the urge to put it up here. I remember the first time I came to really know Him I was so filled with joy...like I didn't care even I had no one in the world. I have lost touch of this over the years.

May 25th, 2008 by iamadeline

耶和华全能,全能的上帝, 主啊!我赞美你

I love this song, it was a Mandarin song that was first sung at a gospel rally in 2001 at RMIT when I was still a student then. Everytime I listen to it ,it brings back memories of when I first started my relationship with him. Here I feel the urge to share this , as I find the contents of the song a reflection of the expressions of my heart. -Ade

爱 让你跟我活在一起, 有了你所有问题我都不必担心, 当我无助的时候你用温柔的声音让我的每个明天都有信心
该怎么回报问不停。。。我知道有些时候我的情书想天气,也知道你会原谅我的孩子气。现在回想我们的曾经感谢你让我在爱中成长,我答应我会爱你直到最后一口呼吸..