Friday, December 12, 2008

Rain rain go away......

Why do I feel so sad? Woke up today with heaviness in my heart. Maybe it's the weather in Melbourne, which is just like my mood. The past 2 days have been heavy overcast skies with sudden downpour of rain.

Sad to see my parents have aged..again. Seem to have grown more haggard-looking every year. Can't believe Dad is nearly 70.

On a funny note, someone from Paul's church asked me whether I was new. I told them I've been attending for about a year. The conversation went something like this:

"Oh? So did friends bring you here or..?"
"Yeah, friends".
"Is it a friend friend or a boyfriend...?"
"My boyfriend, it's Paul Balakas."
"Oh, Paul Balakas!..How long have you two been together?"
"Oh, umm, a year and a bit.." (by this stage I was getting a little uncomfortable)
"Oh really? So is it a serious relationship?"

(In my head: no we're just having casual sex, I'm his hooker and he's my john. )

Instead:
" Well, I should hope so!"

Maybe I should have said the hooker bit, just for fun. :P

1 comment:

HBK said...

i would love to hear that when u tell that to others as well, ie. our relatives MUAHAHAHHA - YL