Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Cheery-deary bits" as quoted by a Mrs Lu :D



Sunday
10.05 am
Not bad, ha? 2 posts in one day, to make up for my laziness over the past couple of days.

Here are the Fitzroy Gardens photos as promised, (whilst Gordon was waiting in ER last Sun he shooed us off and we went mini-picnic-ing) :P






This is a very nan-ding photo of me...:P i wanted a marilyn-monroe like pose...looks more like scary-godzilla LOL
My bf was finally arrived back on Thursday night at 11.30pm from Greece instead of the expected time in the morning. That's the problem with staff travel at Qantas Airways. You get standby tickets, meaning you only get on if there is a vacancy. And after 3/1/2 weeks apart we finally met up on Friday night and he STILL manages to aggravate me. -_- I swear, I believe I've aged heaps since I met him. :P

Anyway, we went to this Thai restaurant near Melbourne Central and this is what we had..curry laksa!!! Ahhhh...the memories of Brunei's rojak and Malay/Baba Nyonya food come flooding back into my mind.....sob!! I MISS BRUNEI...FOOD!!!!!!!! Especially the tamu's char kuay teow...sob...the 6.30 am wake-ups just to go to KB tamu and eat the kuay teow with my dad..ahhhhhh


And this is what he had
anyway i have to go now...or else I'll be late for church..tata! (Will find out how Gordon is doing too)

No comments: